1. To be a vibrant and innovative centre of commerce education, equip students with knowledge and skills and inculcate values and shape them into good human beings.
1. Department of Commerce & Management Studies (DOCAMS) is dedicated to excellence in performance and committed to provide quality education opportunities and services that meet the needs of business and also contribute for the society’s wellbeing, national development and to meet global competencies.
1. A Study on NRI Deposits in Nationalised Bank of Kerala with Special Reference to State Bank of Travancore Executive Summary Minor Research Project Report Submitted To University Grants Commission by Mr.Babu.T.P
2. Summary of the UGC Minor Project entitled A Study on Effectiveness of Business Correspondent Model in the Indian Banking System : A Review of Ernakulam District in Kerala by Simi K.K.
3. Ecotourism Development: The Impacts and Potential in Kerala Executive Summary Submitted by Rajani.P
4. Operational Efficiency of Urban Co-Operative Bank with Special Reference to Kozhikode District Executive Summary of Minor Research Project Report Submitted to the University Grants Commission by Rejish.M.T
5. Dimensions of Corporate Social Responsibility in The Insurance Sector With Special Reference To Thrissur District, Executive Summary by Smt. Deepa V
6. Scope and Awareness of E-Governance Initiatives Among Common Man- A Study in Thrissur District Kerala, Executive Summary by Smt. Ranjini R Varma
7. The UGC XIIth Plan Minor Research Project (Social Science-Commerce) The Scope of Organised Retail Sector in Kerala, With Special Reference to Palakkad District by Smt. Elwin Paul Konattu
8. Responsible Tourism Initiative for Local Community Development: With Special Reference to Kumarakam Panchayath in Kerala - Ms. Joobi. V.P
9. A Study on Customer Relationship Management in Indian Banking Industry- With Special Reference to Palakkad District, Kerala.- Smt.Girija C
Qualified and dedicated faculty